To whom it may concern,
I have recently, within the past months, started my own business in Apparel and Accessories for Music Festivals, Raves, Events, Shows, Parties, and Flee Markets. I have finally gotten my licensing taken care of back in December, and have officially creating graphics for products, you may be asking, what do I sell?
Well For your information, I am prepared to market the following:
- V-Neck T-shirts for men and women
- O-Neck T-shirts for men and women
- Tank-Tops and men and women
- Bandanas (seemless)
- Women's Leggings/Jeggings
- Women's Tights
- Women's Mini-Skirts/Tutus
- Women's Yoga Pants
- Knee-High/Thigh-High/Crew-Cut Socks
- Zip-Up Hoodies
- Pull-Over Hoodies (with and without animal ears on hood)
- Women's Crop-Tops, Pasties, and Long-Sleeve Crop-Tops
- Spirit Hoods (animal styled hoods with pockets for your hands on both sides)
- Harem Pants, Shorts, and similar styled clothing
- Women's Pom-Pom Shorts
- Different styles of hats such as bucket hats, top hats, and ushanka hats, MAYBE flat-brims, but there are enough of those out there.
- Belly Dancer's Hip-Wraps with jingling coins
- Hand-Made Medieval styled "Zelda/Link" inspired tunics for men and women crafted in Dubland, Ireland.
- Wire-Wrapped pendants, rings, bracelets, anklets, and other various jewelry styles
- Gauges, earrings, necklaces, pins, etc.
- Glass, Hand-Crafted, One-of-a-Kind hat pins created by local artists
- Cosmetics for dressing up, face and body.
- Glassblown/Flameworked/Metalworked/Woodworked/Clay-Crafted accessories
- Collectable items such as Limited Edition Shirts, Pins, and one-of-a-kind items
- Kaleidoscope Glasses/Diffraction Glasses
- Possibly Costumes and other accessories
- Possibly Interior Decorations
*This is the full list of possible products*
If you would be so kind to check out my gallery of images, that I have currently created, none have been printed on products yet, however, I am increasingly working on that part at time goes on. I currently haven't decided which festivals I will be attending this year, however, if you're a local in the Boston area in Massachusetts, you may see my booth at the SAWA Flee Market during the Spring/Summer this year and for years to come. I am working diligently on the shop currently, and as well as switching my techniques in PhotoShop, which is hard for me to step out of my boundary zone. However, I will make it happen, you rest assured!
Please keep in mind if you're interested in ordering any products from me, please do not purchase them off of my website yet, I have a lot of work to do on the shop still...